THE LEARN TO SWIM RADIO SHOW
- Week 1 – The New Learn-to-Swim: What We’ll Accomplish in 13 Weeks
- Week 2 – How Does It Feel As a Non-Swimmer Adult or Parent?
- Week 3 – Building the Bridge Between the Traditional and Miracle Swimming
- Week 4 – Two Schools of Thought in the Learn-to-Swim Universe
- Week 5 – The Difference Between Learning to Swim and Learning Freestyle
- Week 6 – Our Beginning Class and Instructor Training in Oahu, Hawaii Today
- Week 7 – From Rags to Riches, Afraid Non-Swimmer to Instructor: Interview with Richard
- Week 8 – The Message of Non-Swimmers, Worldwide
- Week 9 – Messages That Prevent Adults and Afraids from Learning to Swim
- Week 10 – It’s Okay to Be Afraid
- Week 11 – African Americans, Swimming, and Hair. Also: Why Parents Should Learn First
- Week 12 – YOU Can Guarantee Learning. The 5 Circles Training Method
- Week 13 – What Would It Take to Teach Your Entire Town to Swim?
Week 1: WHY A RADIO SHOW TO LEARN TO SWIM? WHAT WE’LL ACCOMPLISH IN 13 WEEKS
Raise your hand if you believe that learning to swim happens in the water! Is your hand up?
For kids, learning to swim happens mostly in water. But for adults, learning to swim begins on land. If you’re an adult who doesn’t know how to swim and you’ve tried to learn, guess what? The dry-land part was missing. And it’s absolutely essential!
In the next 13 weeks, The Learn to Swim Show host, Melon Dash will explain, outline and demonstrate a new way to learn and teach swimming. She will bring an end–for anyone listening–to the yearning that millions of adults worldwide feel to know how to swim and the frustration they’ve experienced trying to learn the traditional way.
The solution is known. The way is clear. It’s been proven for 34 years. Now let the world benefit.
Listen to Week 1 – Originally Broadcast October 28, 2010 on the World Talk Radio Network.